08 February, 2009

Return to blogging.

It's been a crazy, unpredictable year, and unfortunately in the mess of it all blogging has taken a backseat to life. But now the wife and I are settled in to our new place in the mid-Atlantic (this time), and I'm settled into my new job in the MegaWhacker so I'll take another shot at blogging.

Some of you may remember me from my former blog, Journey in Flight. The journey is not over, not by a long shot, but it has evolved from the early adventures of flight school and turbo-prop flying in New England. And so, my blog has evolved, too. The next big step for my career, my journey, is probably a ways off but I'm still working my way towards that goal whatever it may be). Essentially, my career is in delay vectors. That's not to say it's not still a fun adventure every time I get into the cockpit; this blog is about what I'm doing between the beginning of the Journey, and whatever comes next.

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to following along. I added your new link to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back in blogging action!

    ReplyDelete